We are looking for Cryptography Researchers to join our Team. This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies to influence the design and implementation of bleeding edge advanced cryptographic systems and protocols. We are looking for both theory- and applied-focused researchers to work together as a tight-knit and supportive team.
You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
- Theoretical Focus: Design advanced cryptographic systems and protocols
- Applied Focus: Prototype/build and optimize cryptographic systems and protocols
- Partner with the larger organization (including Product and Engineering) regarding the implementation of designs
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Masters in Computer Science or related technical field is required; PhD preferred (level and depth of responsibilities will be adjusted, as appropriate)
- Experience in the following: cryptographic primitives, protocols, including zero-knowledge, multi-party computation, homomorphic encryption.
- Publication in top cryptography or security venues for theory-focused applicants; open source library contribution and work experience for applied-focused applicants
- Exposure to networking, systems, and performance
- Good written communication and ability to communicate technical information with wide variety of audiences
- Experience in participating in the implementation of complex systems designs preferred
- Enjoyment for working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment