Founded by cryptography pioneer Silvio Micali, Algorand fulfills the promise of blockchain through a first-of-its-kind transaction platform that solves the “blockchain trilemma” by offering true decentralization, scalability and security for both developers and business applications.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager in our Boston Office to help define and execute marketing content for a wide variety of platforms.
This is an opportunity for a team player who is genuinely excited by new technologies (Interest in open source technologies, blockchain, and/or cryptocurrency would be a plus!), understands the importance of strategic planning, is capable of committing to on-the-ground execution when it comes to content creation, and can grasp and translate technical differentiators into benefits.
- Help define and execute the digital content strategy for social media and other community outlets (focused on our Thought Leadership and Developer Initiatives)
- Develop content, assist and/or oversee production development
- Working with product management, develop solution positioning and corresponding messaging
- Write clear and concise content for multiple mediums, ongoing campaigns
- Effectively prioritize job requests based on company and marketing goals, managing expectations appropriately
- Work closely with in-house and third-party resources to take projects from concept and development to final delivery; providing messaging and copywriting as necessary
- Work to maintain and evolve voice and tone guidelines and help evangelize resources across the company
- Communicate our brand’s story in a compelling manner
- Be aware of market and competitive intelligence
- Deliver content marketing analytics and reporting when possible
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree a bonus
- 5-plus years content strategy and/or creation experience; experience marketing open source technology platforms preferred
- Excellent writing and editing skills for clear and concise content across various mediums
- Experience writing/creating content for both web and video, including proficiency with video and other multimedia tools and technology
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Work Suite
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical, to internal and external audiences, in a clear and concise manner
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
In order to be considered, please also provide a link to a portfolio of writing and/or video samples via [email protected].