Founded by cryptography pioneer Silvio Micali, Algorand fulfills the promise of blockchain through a first-of-its-kind transaction platform that solves the “blockchain trilemma” by offering true decentralization, scalability and security for both developers and business applications.
We are looking for Technical Evangelists / Developer Advocates that are enthusiastic about connecting with our developer community at a technical level; this is a person who is providing guidance and assistance on best practices and implementation details directly to our community of developers. At Algorand, we are looking to change the way the developers interact, deploy applications, and grow audiences in a distributed manner.
This is an opportunity for someone who truly believes in blockchain technologies and wants to help shape the ecosystem of this thriving technology. As a skilled developer with a desire to interact with other developers through various communication mediums, this person is passionate about writing code and producing content that educates other developers. Deep interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency is a plus.
- Creating content that educates developers on Algorand’s blockchain technology, including demos, sample code, documentation, articles and videos
- Work with strategic partners, engineering teams and community members innovating and advocating for features and applications that make use of our blockchain
- Perform online and in person presentations to our developer community that illustrates using the Algorand blockchain and REST APIs
- Serve as the representative of the developer community in discussions with Algorand product managers, engineers, engineering managers and executives.
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent practical experience will be considered)
- Five-plus years of relevant experience
- Solid capabilities in a variety of software languages with demonstrated history of contributing to open source projects
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present technical concepts to developers
- Self-starter, organized, and detail oriented
- Preferred: blockchain, or cryptocurrency background/knowledge